1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
parents and family
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
insest,rapeor,life threatening to mother
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
greed,desire for power,ande the advisary!
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Im short 30hrs from a degree in political science and history and middle east studies @psu no military medical 4-f general contractor 1983 to present 10years journeyman carpenter local 1388 3years sheetmetal fabrication plant expeditor 1.5years plywood millworker 3years boomman and rafters local vicepres. elders quarum leader, sundayschool pres. candidate for-mayor of canby 1972,state rep.1976,1980,school board 2011. father of nine children,nine grandchildren,and 1 great grandchild.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Iam am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints. drafted unanimous by the Constitutional Party. site council knight elementary 2years site council Ackerman jr. high 1year boy scout of america senior scouts3years cub scouts weblo leader 4years pack Commissioner1year
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.