1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Congress, Voters, Supreme Court, President
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
"If men were angels no government would be necessary." James Madison. The Founders definitely knew that men are not angels. Also, many,if not most, were devout Christians and believed in Original Sin.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
A.A. History, with emphasis on journalism, San Jose City College, Broadcasting Santa Monica College, Theatre Portland State University. History and theatre at Sylvania Community College. No military duty as classified 1Y due to my hearing problems. I have been a political talk show host on WGSO, a New Orleans station. I was also a local Cable Access Host on my show,"It's About Freedom." My guests were primarily people who had run afoul of the local bureaucracies. I am a teacher of apologetics at my church, an usher, and also a former president of its chapter of the Holy Name Society.
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
I produced and hosted "It's About Freedom," a local cable access talk show dedicated to local issues, especially involving freedom and abuses of bureaucratic powers. I am a teacher of apologetics at my church, an usher, and also a former president of its chapter of the Holy Name Society.
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements (groups or individuals) of your current candidacy.
(Did not answer)