1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The very nature of mankind requires the rules that our Founders created. If left to our nature, we would destroy any system in a matter of decades. Only through our Christian value does this system of civility hold together and provide us the freedoms we enjoy.
14. List your six (6) most important political endorsements.
I do not currently have any - but they would be: Right to Life, Farm Bureau, National Rifle Association, this one and any other pro-family, pro-freedom, pro-life, pro-rural groups I could obtain.
15. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court, Academia, Industry, Media, Professional Sports
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Four year bachelor's degree in News Editorial Secretary/treasurer, AWANA Commander, worship/fill-in pastor at Church President Chamber of Commerce, Development Company member, Town festival co-chair, economic development contact, Community Foundation member, Sons of the American Legion Charter member, Eagle Scout, Lions Club member, Community Band member This is the first political position I have sought.
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer.
Essentially the same as above - Christian radio contributor, State Patrol Association, Red Cross, Eagle Scout Association.