1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. Because evolution is widely accepted, students should not be taught about intelligent design.
4. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
5. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
6. States should require voters to show photo identification and prove citizenship in order to register to vote or to cast a vote.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only to save the life of the mother
13. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Man's desire to chart his own destiny without interference.
14. List your six (6) most important political endorsements.
Attorney General Jon Bruning State Senator Tony Fulton Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Goverenor Heineman
15. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters
16. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Current Senator District 27 Volunteer at Blessed Sacrament Church Vice Chair of Urban Affairs committee Serve on Judiciary, General Affairs, Urban Affairs, State Developmental Oversight committee, Children's Behavioral Health oversight committee, State Tribal Relations committee
17. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer.
Blessed Sacrament Church: volunteer Mourning Hope (grief support): Trustee Lincoln Independent Business Association (LIBA) Association of Community Professionals (Disability Training Association)