1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Abortion is murder. Personhood begins at fertilization. Every pro-life person is obligated to do everything in their power to stop the murder of the pre-born babies. You do not have to be called of God, to stop murder. The pro-life community is responsible for the deaths of these pre-born babies, because we have been too afraid to call abortion, 'murder'. The public needs to hear about 4,000 daily murders in the USA and 140,000 daily murders worldwide by abortion. The very reason you ask the question regarding "exceptions" shows that the pro-life community has failed to convince even so-called pro-life politicians that abortion is murder.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution, Congress
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Mankinds' fallen nature (which is basically selfish) must be restrained by a divinely-inspired Constitution. Socialism is collective theft and socialism is everywhere. This is evidence of mans' fallen nature. Through Jesus Christ we can change our nature.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
B.A., Political Science and Accounting Former Licensed Public Accountant. Owner, or part owner, of numerous businesses. Organic farmer for 12 years, at present, and until I die. Caterpillar dealership employee for 13 years. Basketball coach for National Christian Homeschool Tournament. Pro-life and moral activist, 20 years. Candidate for Legislature (2004), Governor (2006)(2010), US Senate (2008).
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
American Party in 1960's. Constitution Party and its affiliates, 1988-2006. Independent American Party 2011- present Abortion Holocaust Resolution Committee. Missionaries To The Pre-born. American Right To Life.
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
I never seek endorsements. Who wants to endorse a candidate that, as a primary statement, says, "I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ."