Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
I am in favor of construction of a wall and other necessary infrastructure on our border that gives complete control over entering and exiting the United States.
Governments should not discriminate against individuals, organizations or small businesses because of their belief that marriage is only a union of one man and one woman.
Governments should define marriage as between one man and one woman; no other definition of marriage should be legalized or supported with taxpayer or public funds.
It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has a livable income.
It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health insurance.
Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
More restrictive gun control is needed to protect public safety.
Free enterprise and the right to private property are essential elements of a productive economic system.
Additional regulations are needed to prevent climate change.
Religious liberty is at risk in the United States and deserves the highest level of protection in the law.
The United States should help defend Israel from attack by its enemies.
Abortion providers, including Planned Parenthood, should not receive funds from federal, state, or local governments.
Islamic law (Sharia) should take precedence over national and state laws where there are Islamic majority communities in the U. S.
Congress should pass a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution.
People should be allowed to use public restrooms, showers, and changing rooms based on "gender identity."
I support sanctuary cities.
It is OK for Congress to exempt itself from compliance with laws applicable to all citizens.
I support the death penalty.
Tuition-free public education should be guaranteed through college.
The United States should protect its sovereignty from the United Nations.
The best way to maintain peace is through a strong military.
I voted in these primaries and general elections:
Under what circumstances should abortion be allowed?
If the Dr. is 100% certain that the baby will live their life in constant pain.
What should the United States do to help eradicate the threat of radical Islamic terrorism?
As we did in WWII, going from country to country wiping out the Nazis, we should do the same today with the permission and military help from our friends going from country to country helping us to wipe out radical Islamic terrorism.
What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
Divine guidance from our Creator.
Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Judeo-Christian beliefs that have guided us throughout the history of mankind.
When you consider your views on a wide range of issues from economic and social matters to foreign policy and immigration, which of the following best describes you overall?
Please provide publicly available information validating your answer to the previous question.
Put my name in google and see that my Superpac ads helped defeat Al Gore, John Kerry and would have helped defeat Barack Obama if the banks had not crashed before the election.
How would you promote healthcare coverage that is adequate, affordable and accessible for all?
Go back to the system before Obama care, where 75% of Americans were pleased with their coverage, and take measures to address the other 25% (folks were preexisting conditions, portability, etc.).
What role should government play in boosting the economy?
Cutting taxes and regulation and have a smaller government.
What changes should be made to the tax code?
Go back to the 1986 Reagan tax reform where the highest tax bracket was 28%.
What is the best way to bring down unemployment?
Cutting regulations on all businesses and tax breaks on small businesses to create jobs; also create the Alaska pipeline which will create high paying jobs similar to Reagan's military build up.
How would you guarantee Social Security benefits for future generations?
Wiping out the deficit.
What education or experience qualifies you to hold the office for which you seek election?
Having worked as a political consultant for 24 years, mainly in Washington, I would know how to put together coalitions in Congress to pass needed legislation.
E-mail address and phone number for voters to reach you:
Is there anything else you would like voters to know about you?
I am the only congressional candidate in America who will become our nation's much-needed voice for senior citizens, who are treated like garbage by our political system (see my campaign website: marksforcongress.com).