1. E-mail address for voters to reach you (for publication)
2. Phone number for voters to reach you (for publication)
3. If you are currently a judge, were you appointed or elected to that position?
4. There are times when American judges should alter U.S. case law in order to comply with foreign case law.
5. Which current Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court best reflects your judicial philosophy?
6. Which of the following U.S. presidents best reflects your political philosophy?
7. In which partisan primary election did you most recently vote (e.g. Democratic, Republican, etc.)?
8. If you have ever been a licensed attorney, what is or was the nature of your practice? (e.g., prosecutor, public defender, private practice, etc.) If in private practice, please specify the general area of practice such as criminal defense, family, contracts, property, environmental, etc.
9. The U.S. Constitution is a living document that should be re-interpreted rather than adhering to the original intent.
10. Our state Constitution permits the display of the Ten Commandments in courtrooms.
11. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
The nature of man is such that it would make it difficult over time to resist the temptation of abusing power and control without a system of checks and balances. While individuals my be able to resist this temptation, mankind as a whole has fallen victim to his flesh since his creation.
12. The more people live by Judeo-Christian values, the less government is needed.
13. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Strong bible believing christian who believes that Jesus Christ is my lord and savior.