1. E-mail address for voters to reach you (for publication)
2. Phone number for voters to reach you (for publication)
3. If you are currently a judge, were you appointed or elected to that position?
4. There are times when American judges should alter U.S. case law in order to comply with foreign case law.
5. Which current Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court best reflects your judicial philosophy?
6. Which of the following U.S. presidents best reflects your political philosophy?
7. In which partisan primary election did you most recently vote (e.g. Democratic, Republican, etc.)?
8. If you have ever been a licensed attorney, what is or was the nature of your practice? (e.g., prosecutor, public defender, private practice, etc.) If in private practice, please specify the general area of practice such as criminal defense, family, contracts, property, environmental, etc.
Private practice: Labor and employment law
9. The U.S. Constitution is a living document that should be re-interpreted rather than adhering to the original intent.
10. Our state Constitution permits the display of the Ten Commandments in courtrooms.
11. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
The Founders recognized the danger in the concentration of power and that power corrupts. Only by separating and limiting the powers of government can individuals truly be free.
12. The more people live by Judeo-Christian values, the less government is needed.
13. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I subscribe to the teachings of the Catholic Church in holding all life sacred and that all life is and must be protected. Jesus Christ gave mankind the belief in a higher spiritual power. He forgave us our sins and provided a pathway of ideals to achieve the rewards with Him in eternal afterlife. At the cornerstone of the Catholic Church is the family. Honor thy Mother and Father is to pay homage to the importance of the unitary concept of them as one until death due them part, thus, cementing a bond for the family to rely upon.