1. E-mail address for voters to reach you (for publication)
2. Phone number for voters to reach you (for publication)
3. If you are currently a judge, were you appointed or elected to that position?
4. There are times when American judges should alter U.S. case law in order to comply with foreign case law.
5. Which current Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court best reflects your judicial philosophy?
6. Which of the following U.S. presidents best reflects your political philosophy?
7. In which partisan primary election did you most recently vote (e.g. Democratic, Republican, etc.)?
8. If you have ever been a licensed attorney, what is or was the nature of your practice? (e.g., prosecutor, public defender, private practice, etc.) If in private practice, please specify the general area of practice such as criminal defense, family, contracts, property, environmental, etc.
10 years general practice in civil, criminal, family,municipal law. 6 years as District Attorney
9. The U.S. Constitution is a living document that should be re-interpreted rather than adhering to the original intent.
10. Our state Constitution permits the display of the Ten Commandments in courtrooms.
11. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
The founders relied on natural law theories in developing the Constitution
12. The more people live by Judeo-Christian values, the less government is needed.
13. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in and follow the teachings and values of the Roman Catholic Church