1. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
2. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
3. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
4. There are times when American judges should alter U.S. case law in order to comply with foreign case law.
5. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
6. Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
7. Governments should define marriage as between one man and one woman; no other definition of marriage should be legalized or supported with public funds.
8. The more people live by Judeo-Christian values, the less government is needed.
9. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
10. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
11. Our state should participate in the nationwide Common Core standards for high-school graduation.
12. The Ten Commandments should not be displayed in public school buildings.
13. Capital punishment should not be allowed for any reason.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
Our great “experiment” called America was founded on, and continues today, because of The Constitution. The Constitution is a timeless document and is as relevant today as it was when it was created. A key point to remember is that the Constitution reflects the Framers’ intent to limit the ability of the federal government to exercise any more power that the citizens agreed to give it and ensures the separation of powers between the three branches as a system of checks and balances.
15. Under what circumstances should abortion be allowed?
Abortion is Murder! The Constitutional rights of the baby need an advocate. The only time abortion should be considered, and then on a case by case basis, is when the health of the mother is in question.
16. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Catholic Christian and believe that Jesus is the Son of God, and through the Passion He died on the cross to free us from sin. My wife and I raised our children in this way. I personally attended Promise Keepers conventions to ensure I adhered to my duties as a father and the spiritual leader of the family.
17. E-mail address for voters to reach you (for publication)