1. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
2. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
3. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
4. There are times when American judges should alter U.S. case law in order to comply with foreign case law.
5. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
6. Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
7. Governments should define marriage as between one man and one woman; no other definition of marriage should be legalized or supported with public funds.
8. The more people live by Judeo-Christian values, the less government is needed.
9. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
10. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
11. Our state should participate in the nationwide Common Core standards for high-school graduation.
12. The Ten Commandments should not be displayed in public school buildings.
13. Capital punishment should not be allowed for any reason.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. It is our check and balance.
15. Under what circumstances should abortion be allowed?
16. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in God the Father and that Jesus died for my sins. I believe that God is the center of my universe. I love my family, Country and those that protect us.I wake up each day to be my best and to serve my employees and customers. I play to win. I live an ethical life and set high standards.
17. E-mail address for voters to reach you (for publication)