1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. Election of judges by the people for a definite term of office is the best way to select judges.
3. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
4. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
5. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
6. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
10. There should be a strict constitutional spending limit for state and local governments that would tie the rate of spending to the rate of population growth plus the rate of inflation.
11. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
12. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
13. Where minor children are involved, divorce laws should be reformed to include mutual consent of both parents and an increased waiting period, unless there is fault or abuse.
14. The Ten Commandments should not be displayed in public school buildings.
15. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
16. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
17. Our state should participate in the nationwide Common Core standards for high-school graduation.
18. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
19. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution (expect that Congress and/or the people and states can amend it), Voters, Congress, Supreme Court. Academia, industry leaders, media and sports players only have authority to the extent that they are citizens as well.
20. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am strongly pro-life. I have always been pro-life and have never wavered from that conviction. I believe that the life of the child begins with conception and he should be respected as a person. Now I understand that there are rare circumstances where the mother's life may be endangered, and then a difficult decision must be made. But this is how these decisions need to be made by the family, namely, with the knowledge that there are two patients, two lives at stake and not only one. Unfortunately, this is not the perspective of too many who wish to use abortion as a wedge to divide Americans. Against all scientific evidence, the pro-abortionist lobby denies the life of the child prior to birth and seeks to keep this evidence from women that their child is not simply a "clump of cells." They know that to inform women of the truth would make their argument fall apart, give them less power and make them a fringe group without influence.
21. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
In brief, my beliefs are in line with the Westminster Confession of Faith in subjection to the Bible as it lays out the basic doctrines of the reformed Christian faith. I currently am a member of New Hope Church in Green Bay, an Orthodox Presbyterian Church.