1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Their ability to think freely without fear of Kingdom law controlling them. Freedom has been a desire of mankind for all time.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
American Job market. Buy American Build American Incentives to help grow our economy. Strengthen Borders and protect illegal immigration. The cost associated with illegal immigrants have become epidemic Senior abuse and mistreatment. For a citizen to be forced to give up their homes due to being confined to care facility is wrong.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Abortion No. A rape kit to kill sperm from females or forced induction of sperm with out consent.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court, Academia
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in the Father Son and Holy Ghost. I believe Jesus to be the only begotten Son Of God that died on the cross was buried and arose again that we as believers might be saved. I pray daily and if elected will look to God in prayer for guidance in every occasion