1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
America's Founder believed in limited government, because they knew that real democracy from the consent of the masses.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. We MUST REPEAL ObamaCare. Let’s work together and find free market-based and patient-centered solutions that will increase accessibility, lower costs and promote cutting-edge research that save, improve and enhance lives without raising taxes, rationing care or increasing government control. 2. I oppose amnesty for illegal immigrants. America must protect and secure its borders to ensure the financial and personal safety of all Americans. 3.Washington’s solution to rising unemployment rates has been more spending and higher taxes. The result has been the expansion our federal government, at the expense of jobs in the private sector. Only by cutting taxes and getting the government off the backs of small business owners and Oklahoma families will our economy grow.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am 100% pro-life. I believe in the sanctity of human life and that life begins at conception. And, only if the life the mother is at risk, should we ever consider that an option.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Supreme Court, Congress
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
As a strong Christian and conservative Republican, I believe that all life is sacred and should be protected, life begins at conception and marriage is between one man and one woman. I believe that our 2nd Amendment Rights are essential to the freedom of our nation and I will always fight to protect our conservative principles and Oklahoma values, for our children and grandchildren, as well as all Americans.