1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The inherent natural evil or sin nature in mankind and the natural desire to control power over others
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Balance the Budget. We must control our spending and pass to our future generations the foundations of a strong and prosperous community and government with out debt. maintain a strong military with the ability to fully defend America at home and from foreign enemies. we are in a dangerous world and peace can only be maintained through strength. Stop at every possible way the usurpation of power by the Federal Government from the individual and the States including in education, health care, the IRS and EPA.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Abortion should be allowed only to save the life of the mother
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God. Constitution. Voters. Congress. Supreme Court.
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a born again Christian who loves and serves the Lord with all his heart. I strive to understand His Word and principles and honor and obey. I love my God and others. I am committed to serve and influence our families, church, community and Government for Good.