1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Man's desire for power and dominion over their fellow man. Our Constitution clearly protected the individual citizen's liberties and freedoms from the totalitarian desires of those on what has become the liberal left represented by the incumbent Cleaver. Despairingly those in elected office who purport to defend the Constitution have not had the moral courage to do so for the last several decades as Constitutional rights have been stripped away. I will stand to protect and restore our freedoms.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
As a Marine veteran I am appalled at the photo op our military and veterans have been turned into by Cleaver and his political allies. With less than 20% of our Congress having served in the military we are getting awful decision with respect to taking care of both our military men and women and our veterans. For me a promise made is a promise kept. I will work tirelessly to ensure our military are treated as the people they are with dignity and humanity and to clear up the systemic problems within the VA Medical system which have literally killed our veterans. As a small business owner I will work ceaselessly to get the government off the backs of small business so they can create the jobs we all need. As a man of principle, I will strive to bring honor and integrity to the halls of Congress, to deal with all citizens honestly and individually.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Life of the mother.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court.
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and live my life striving to glorify God in my word and deed.