1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. Parents should be free to use tax credits, vouchers, or education savings system to enable children to attend any public, charter, private, homeschool, or online academy .
3. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
4. Except in cases where a judge has determined it would put a minor at risk, parental notification should be required before a minor can receive an abortion.
5. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
6. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
10. There should be a strict constitutional spending limit for state and local governments that would tie the rate of spending to the rate of population growth plus the rate of inflation.
11. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
12. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
13. Where minor children are involved, divorce laws should be reformed to include mutual consent of both parents and an increased waiting period, unless there is fault or abuse.
14. Washington State should not be suing any businesses that prefer not to be part of a same-sex wedding.
15. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
16. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
17. Our state should participate in the nationwide Common Core standards for high-school graduation.
18. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
I believe history shows over the ages that individuals want power and to have control over others. Our Constitution has three branches of government which are designed to make it near impossible for an individual or group to take power and control our country.
19. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
GOD,Constitution,Voters,Congress,Supreme Court,Industry,Academia,Media, Professional Sports
20. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
My personal belief is that abortion is not an option. Many others have other thoughts.
21. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe there is one God, who sent His Son Jesus Christ to earth to die for my sins so I, as a human can have eternal life, if I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Savior. I have determined my life and choices need to demonstrate to other people what Jesus Christ has done for me. I am not to judge the way other individuals live their lives, as that is between God and them. I do however strive to live a Godly life, to be an example to others.