1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. Parents should be free to use tax credits, vouchers, or education savings system to enable children to attend any public, charter, private, homeschool, or online academy .
3. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
4. Except in cases where a judge has determined it would put a minor at risk, parental notification should be required before a minor can receive an abortion.
5. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
6. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
7. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
8. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
9. Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
10. There should be a strict constitutional spending limit for state and local governments that would tie the rate of spending to the rate of population growth plus the rate of inflation.
11. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
12. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
13. Where minor children are involved, divorce laws should be reformed to include mutual consent of both parents and an increased waiting period, unless there is fault or abuse.
14. Washington State should not be suing any businesses that prefer not to be part of a same-sex wedding.
15. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
16. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
17. Our state should participate in the nationwide Common Core standards for high-school graduation.
18. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
The tendency of man to pursue selfish desires, especially POWER, position and riches(The Bible calls this SIN) and to turn away from God's Law - Greed, Selfishness, Lust, Pride, Envy, Strife, Hatred, Violence, and other weaknesses of man, because of his flawed nature, were all considerations of the Founders of this country. They knew of the corrupting influence of power and its concentration.
19. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress - co-equal with the Supreme Court
20. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
When the life of the mother is at risk and medical experts (doctors) can do nothing else.
21. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in God, the Father, Creator and Sovereign Lord of all, and in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ - who came to earth, fully God and fully man, to redeem mankind from their sins, as God's atoning and eternal sacrifice... He lived, suffered and died for each of us and our sins - paying God's redemptive price - and who, in defeating Death, proved His lordship and provided eternal salvation for all who receive His FREE GIFT. I believe in the Holy Spirit (as the third part of the Trinity), who followed Jesus, to minister to and through the Bride of Christ - the Church - to enable and empower the ministry of all to every person and to prepare the Church for the sure, certain and soon return of Christ, in The Second Coming, to redeem His own and forever defeat Satan and Sin and establish His Eternal Perfect Kingdom. And I believe in The Great Commission and my responsibility to go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every person, watching and working until Christ's Return