1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
5. Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish Common Core as a nationwide academic standard for high school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
The founders knew that the natural state of government officials would be to desire greater and more sweeping powers and higher taxes. By creating checks and balances and discouraging "career politics" they were able to create a system of government that has given us the greatest personal liberty and prosperity in history. The root of every major crisis we face today can be traced to our departure from the wisdom of the Constitution and the bill of rights.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. The border crisis: Immigration must be fixed, and the border completely controlled now. 2. Out of control spending. With competent leadership and quality management our government could be a fraction of it's current size and deliver better service. The current state of government incompetence and gross mismanagement is unsustainable. 3. The economy.Small business is the engine of the American economy. With a proper balance between needful regulation and freedom for creative growth, the American small business pool will once again revolutionize the world economy. With a proper balance restored small businesses will once again offer explosive employment growth, revenue production and a vehicle for accelerating movement for millions of American families into financial security, prosperity and upward mobility.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Life of the mother, rape and incest.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
1. God 2.Constitution 3.Voters 4. Congress/Supreme Court
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Christian Social and Fiscal Conservative