1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Our founders were God fearing and freedom loving people they were against big controlling government who interfered with religion and taxed people to death without representation. That is why they formed a Republic in hopes restrict the size of government and give people freedom to vote and not to be just taxed on a government without representation. We were defined what was Gods rights and what was governments rights and based our Constitution on these rights.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. I believe jobs are created by business and not the Federal Government. Low State and local taxes helps bring jobs to our State. As a Congressman, I believe we can do a lot to help by lower Federal Taxes and making Government more efficient in collecting taxes. I think Congress can assist by getting law’s repealed so business can grow. 2.Reduce the size and intrusiveness government and it's out of control spending. We need to balance the budget yearly and go to a 12% flat tax to stop waist. 3. We need to stop common core in every state,then close the Department of Education and return the money to the State funds and allow local school boards to control their Education in schools and their funding.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Abortion should be allowed only under Rape, incest,and prevent death of the mother.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God,Citizens,Constitution, Congress, Supreme court, executive branch,
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Jesus Crist is my lord and savior.