1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
We the people, read the constitution we are a republic not a democracy.The people can live without government, the government can not exist without us.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
The fair tax, the people should get paid before government. Term limits, the only way to ensure new ideas. All feredral workers can only use V.A.for medical and dental. That will solve the problem
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Let people decide how to live their lives not government
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
My values and spiritual beliefs should be protected by government. Not used as a tool by government to divide us.