1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Founders understood the sin of man and the need to protect freedom. They knew not to leave the seat of power with any one person or groups of people, so they separated the powers of government. The NSA has become so big they control all the aspects of ther government.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Getting our constitution back. Americas was overthrown on 911. The government used the fear of the attack to pass the patiot act which takes away our constitution. I am a whistle blower on the NSA. I witnessed the NSA arrange the attack. They were giving phone cards to the highjackers. I didn't know that the attack was going to happen.I didn't realize who the hijackers were till after the attack. I was put by the NSA into the WTC on the Sept 11. By the grace of Gd I survived. It was my first day at the wtc. I was told to be there early by the NSA. I have been on the ballot 9 times and no media source will run my story. I have over 500 people who have come forward on camera who were threatened by the NSA to keep quiet. I have over 40 sworn affidavits. I have over 20 U.S. Servicemen in unform saying they were threaten to keep quiet after they were given my campaign literature.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am personally against abortion, But the law says women have the write. I would like to educate the population so they don't get pregnant.And follow the laws of Gd
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Gd,Constitution,voters,Congress and Supreme Court
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I follow the 10 commandments to the letter. I have a stong belief in Gd and pray all the time.