1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
We are not a democracy but a Constitutional Republic with elected representation. Our founding fathers understood that without limiting our government and putting rules in place our government would morph into a tyrannical dictatorship or another form of repressive government. The three branches of government are suppose to keep checks and balances on each other to protect our rights from god or a higher power. Each balancing the other and no one branch having complete control.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Fair Trade Not Free Trade More jobs, higher wages and restore the middle class Taking on the Banking and Wall Street Interests Restore the Glass Steagall Act / audit the fed Protecting Our Borders and Deporting Illegal Aliens Protecting low and middle class workers jobs and value.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
(Did not answer)
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
(Did not answer)
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in Jesus. My religious beliefs are mine. They should place no value in me being a candidate. My concerns are to improve the lives of the people of NJ's 5th District. And bringing back the American Dream.