1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The founders understood that no man is born without sin and that every man is naturally vicious. They had been living under the rule of such a man who had become corrupt with power.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
(1) Elimination of the E.P.A and other regulatory agencies. All regulatory agencies are in violation of article 1, section 1 of the constitution that states all legislative powers come from congress. With no oversight from the people the regulations passed by the E.P.A. are damaging the coal industry today. The I.R.S. targeting conservative groups is another instance of this abuse. (2) "War on Drugs" The constitution does not empower the federal government to create drug laws. A free people should be free of government intervention in their private life! (3) Gun laws The second amendment is clear. The government can not infringe on the ability of the people to keep and bear arms. Infringe is any restriction. All gun laws are un-constitutional and must be repealed. Criminals by definition do not obey laws and thus all gun laws effect the honest citizen.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Extenuating circumstances would be if the mothers life is in jeopardy.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
(1)God, (2)voters, (3)Constitution, (4) Congress, (5) Supreme Court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Loss of morality breeds corruption.