1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
I believe in calling for a Full Constitutional Convention to strengthen broaden and apply the Bill of Rights to every Human Citizen and to repeal corporate personhood and money as speech. I believe in repealing the Patriot Act, Secret Laws and Courts, Close most military bases around the world, especially in Germany, Italy, England and Japan also to dramatically cut the Military Budget except for the VA. I believe in ending the mass secrecy in Government except for enabling information of military weapons and ending secrecy in military actions or military projects. There can be no Democracy without an informed electorate. The impossible thing is convincing people what is possible. Invention, innovation and entrepreneurial acumen are all we have to change course and pull up from this rapidly descending spiral, we had better improvise some wings, quickly. Red States and Blue States are both failed States so we need a Green State of Mind.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I do not believe in abortion and I believe in doing everything possible to reduce the number of abortions to near zero as possible, except making a woman or her Doctor a criminal for seeking an early term abortion. Extenuating circumstances: rape, incest, life of the mother or severe deformity.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Voters, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe I am a Christian though some may dispute that claim. I am mostly a Deist with rare exception, I believe in a Creator. I believe in the philosophy of Jesus and that he lived and taught the way we should all try to live beyond that "I only know that I don’t know". My beliefs in God are private and personal between the two of us. I was baptized Catholic. I believe in the separation of Church and State. I believe in "do unto others","judge not" and "not throwing the first stone", I believe in "turning the other cheek" but I only have two cheeks.