1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1.) I will work tirelessly to repeal Obamacare and replace it with policies that work, including federal tax credits and free market solutions, not government solutions, to protect the doctor-patient relationship and patient choice. 2.) I oppose any tax increase and will work toward a simplified tax code. Spending must be reduced with real cuts that lead to a balanced budget and end constant debt-ceiling increases. 3.) We must secure the borders and oppose amnesty programs. Immigration reform must be an orderly, controlled policy that benefits U.S. citizens and our country, not rewards illegal entry.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
No. Doctors and patients must sometimes make difficult decisions when a mother’s life is at risk due to her pregnancy, but every effort must be made to save the baby as well as the mother in these tragic circumstances.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
1.) God 2.) Constitution 3.) Voters 4.) Congress 5.) Supreme Court
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a born-again Christian who believes in the Holy Bible and that Jesus Christ is the resurrected son of God and the only way to salvation.