1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
The economy: Too much spending and regulation are straining the economy. We need to eliminate the income tax and the IRS. I support the implementation of the Fair Tax. Major federal agencies like the FDA, the DOE, the USDA and the Departments of Education should be eliminated and those responsibilities returned to the states. The emerging police state and government surveillance: Our Constitution and Bill of Rights are being destroyed. We need to dismantle the security apparatus that is violating our rights. Obamacare: This legislation should be repealed immediately. The federal government has no business in the healthcare business.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only in case of rape and in situations where the mother's life is in imminent danger.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Congress
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Like most of the founding fathers, I am a deist. My values mirror those outlined in the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.