1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Economic growth and jobs--these are the keys to providing opportunities to families and individuals. Jobs are one of the best social programs--the paychecks from those jobs feed, house, and educate families. These jobs and paychecks are the best tools to facilitate a growing and economically healthy middle class and a vibrant American economy. Key ways to provide for economic growth and jobs include tax reform, reining-in out of control regulators, repealing and replacing Obamacare, and encouraging American energy security. 2. Reducing federal deficits and balancing the federal budget--the federal government should follow the same economic rules that families and businesses have to follow. 3. Restoring family values and morality; following the Constitution--Judeo-Christian values are the basis of our Declaration of Independence and our Constitution; restoring these will help us have healthier families and a better functioning government.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Life of the mother
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a sinner, however, God sent his son, Jesus, to sacrifice his life for my sins in order for me to have a relationship with Him. I believe also in the following: 1. The 10 commandments will answer virtually every question. 2. The Golden Rule (i.e., treat others as you want others to treat you) is about the only policy and procedure that any organization needs. 3. We are to love others as we love ourselves.