1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Sanctity of Life - if this isn't the bedrock of our Govt's protection of its citizens, everything else erodes beneath the weight of disrespect for human life. Budget & deficit - as one Military General recently put it: "The greatest threat to our National Security is the budget deficit." Freedom through adherence to GOD's Word the Bible and our Constitution. - Those two have produced the greatest country and system the world has ever seen. To depart from them is folly.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I don't personally believe abortion should be an option in any circumstance.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
1. God; 2. Voters; 3. Constitution; 4. Congress; 5. Supreme Court; 6. Industry
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in GOD as He reveals Himself through the Bible. His Son, JESUS is the Redeemer of all mankind if we will confess our sins and ask for His forgiveness. As stated in John 3 by JESUS, "Unless a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of GOD." (For me, that was July 02, 1973 at 5:30pm at 3302 Hampshire, Pearland TX 77581.) I believe as the Bible says, that GOD will judge "the quick and the dead." JESUS will return to take His Church home as described both in the Old and New Testaments.