1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Defense of our Country: Strong Military Defense, Securing our Borders and reforming Immigration, Protecting our 2nd Amendment - We must fight to keep our right for each and every American to bear arms. Reduce the National Debt - Our national debt is a real and present danger to our freedom, both from a national security position as we owe more and more money to foreign countries, as well as, saddling our children and grandchildren with the burden of repayment and a higher tax burden which will negatively impact their standard of living. Pass a balanced budget amendment. Repeal of the Affordable Healthcare Act known as Obamacare - I believe in an open market plan that makes healthcare more competitive which leads to better access for all.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I do not support abortion.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe in The One True God, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I believe in Jesus Christ, The Son of God who is My Lord and Savior. I believe that we are each called to a higher purpose to serve one another as part of God's plan. My values are based on my Christian principles and my traditional upbringing in a regular hard working American Military family where Faith, Family, Freedom and Free Enterprise are the ideals we held dear then and still. Where these values are worth standing for.