1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
James Stanczak is a Conservative Conservatarian Libertarian-"I believe $18 trillion dollars in domestic debt, and 20 years of Gene Green speaks for itself. I believe in Natural Liberty, this means limited government, and that taxation is unconstitutional. I believe money should be earned and not printed, especially NOT given away as corporate welfare. Freedom means that we have the rights given to us in our constitution and those ordained by God. I believe in states rights, and that we are not meant to live under fear, or under the rule of corporate, banker, or BIG government regulatory laws. The federal reserve is a hoax on the American people, and on the world. We must Nationalize our currency, or return to a gold standard."
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
After studying medicine and both Western and Eastern medical practices, I have concluded that life is energy. A baby and a fetus is human DNA and life energy. Abortion should only be considered in the event that the life of the mother or child is in danger, then and only when her life is ask risk, should the mother herself be allowed to decide the fate of the child, her doctor, and herself. In my belief, to kill an innocent life for the benefit of the mistakes of another, in any other instance, is a crime of humanity. However, under the constitution of the United States, it does very clearly define that issues like this should be an issue at the state level, and therefore should be voted on at the level of the states.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God ("In the Year of our lord" reminds us that the values and morals of the writes had value of personal beliefs 1st), then Constitution with States Rights, Voters, Supreme Court, Congress, others are considered under citizen voters NOT corporations.
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I have NOT asked for one penny form the American people, or from corporate sponsors in two Congressional Campaigns. I believe in a universal creator. I believe in the ultimate energy source of life-- being the ultimate being. I believe in goodness, life, love, forgiveness, and kindness. I believe war should only be to defend American soil. I personally believe Jesus Christ is the son of God and the savior of mankind, however I do not believe it is anyone's constitutional right to forcefully impose religious, or non religious beliefs or thoughts on anyone who is unwilling or not interested in ones beliefs. I value the family, the American dream. I hold on to the values of American morals I saw in my Grandfathers Generation. Captain America's generation.