1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
All rights come from God. For the purposes of what Government is necessary a few of these rights are delegated to the States and even fewer to the National Government. Individual citizens retain all others. The defining, separation and limitations of power are to preserve this distribution of rights.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
#1 Jobs - Number one issue and need. Nothing addresses more social ills than a good paying job. #2 Less Regulations - Regulation compliance is making American Business and Industry uncompetitive. #3 Energy Security - We must shut off our dependence on the middle east for energy. We are blessed with the domestic natural resources to accomplish this. Energy production must be left to the States for oversight not the Federal government.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Life of the Mother at risk
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God Constitution Voters Congress Supreme Court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
My fundamental principle in life is first a duty to God My behaviors, words and decisions should always serve to bring Glory to God. I am a Christian and a disciple of Jesus Christ