1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
America is the land of the brave and home of the free. The Founding father wanted our republic free of corruption, so the constitution was drafted in such a way that no man had absolute power
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Education- Being a teacher I find it imperative that we promote strong educational values in our country. Far too often children are deprived of a quality education because they live in a low socioeconomic area. Every child in America deserves a quality education regardless of their socioeconomic background Economy- Growing the economy and balancing the budget should be a top priority of our government. We have to take a hard look at foreign aid and reform our broken healthcare system Jobs- Putting Americans back to work is an important aspect of growing our economy. We have to invest in revamping America's infrastructure which will put Americans back to work.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Let me preface my statement by saying that it is a woman's choice but I don't believe any federal funds should be allocated to abortions.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court, Academia, Industry, Professional sports and Media
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I have a strong faith in the "Creator" that all human beings are loved regardless of their behavior and actions on this planet. I try shine my universal light on the world with every interaction I have with people on daily basis. Love cures all!