1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
They simply wanted a country supported by a limited Government that embraced Liberty, Freedom and Accountability. To do this we should not have a democracy (ques. 12), but a Republic that separates the power bases in Government to allow for a lasting checks and balances.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. The Government moving away from the Constitution (1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th and 10th Amendments need to be re-invigorated to their established purpose). 2. A fair and equitable taxation system (flat), that dictates a limited budget within the Federal Government and constrains the Government to their Constitutional duties. 3. Completely getting rid of(in a phased sensible approach) unelected government regulatory agencies that usurp the Constitution and undermine States 10th Amendment protections.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
My personal Value is NO. Constitutionally abortion is legal and culturally acceptable. This Ethos needs to be changed and popularize the "Choice" of "Life" first. We need to streamline the adoption process, and give proper exaltation to women as givers of human life. If we change and win the cultural fight then we'll have a foundation to re-address the Constitutionality of abortion.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Industry, Congress, Supreme Court, Academia, Media, and Professional Sports.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am Christian. My Personal Values are American Christian. My personal Principles are based on the Liberty and Freedom afforded all Americans in our Constitution.