1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Patient Protection Affordable Care Act (Obamacare). It is more about complete control by the powers that be, rather than a health bill 2. PATRIOT ACT. Destroys our freedom. 3. Internet Control. Do not feel the control of internet should be released to any other entity other than the United States.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, Rape, Incest and risk of death of the mother.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Voters, Constitution, Supreme Court, Congress.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Family comes first. Integrity matters. Justice should prevail. Service above self. Honesty is a given and of paramount importance. Humility is a gift. Bipartisanship is a must