1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers in the Constitution?
(Did not answer)
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1.Government spending:Originally Debt/spending reduction)With the federal budget running at loss of almost a trillion and the United State's debt nearing $17 trillion dollars it's clear that Congress is spending too much of taxpayers money too fast. As your Congressman, I will work toward a more efficient and responsible federal spending policy's and seek bipartisan sulution to balance the federal budget without taxing the middle class. 2. Jobs and the economy: As a formal successful small businessman, I believe that we need to focus on created private sector job in order for true economic recovery to take place . I will work to amend, replace, or eliminate outdated or maliging regulations which stifle the private sector's ability to create jobs and grow the economy. 3. Strong defense: As a retired Military Police Officer with sons in the Military I know how disruptive war is. As your Congressman I will support legislation aimed at future decreasing our presence in hostilities overseas
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, 1. In order to save the mother life, Incest and Rape.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court, Academia, Industry, Media Professional Sports .
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I'm a Christian by choice. I believe in the father son and Holy Spirit. My campaign is based on the strong moral and ethical values that havegovernedmy life. My honor and integrity are driven by my family and faith. I believe education and personal responsibility are fundamental to the development of one's character and work performance.