1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Our rights are God given and their experience from the King of England defined government for the people by the people.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. Government spending, out of control and not sustainable. 2. Burdensome regulations, regulations are choking the private sector and economic growth. 3. Tax reform, tax rates need to be lower to stimulate private sector growth
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
No only to protect the life of the Mother
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Voters, Congress, Supreme Court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
Believe in higher power, God, our freedoms and rights are from God our Creator. I believe in hard work and helping people when in need but not a handout. Our free enterprise system and government has provided for people to chase their dreams and provided opportunities. Our capitalist system is the best in the world to provide citizens to be successful and achieve a high standard of living and quality of life. Limited government allows for individual success. A government too big is a government that can take from its citizens.