1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
3. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
7. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
8. Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
9. There should be a strict constitutional spending limit for state and local governments that would tie the rate of spending to the rate of population growth plus the rate of inflation.
10. Our state should participate in the nationwide Common Core standards for high-school graduation.
11. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
12. Patients should be permitted and licensed to smoke marijuana for medical purposes without police interference, and authorized persons should be permitted to possess marijuana and operate a motor vehicle after consumption.
13. Free market competition for education dollars, rather than a government monopoly, would create a better education for all students.
14. Where minor children are involved, divorce laws should be reformed to include mutual consent of both parents and an increased waiting period, unless there is fault or abuse.
15. School districts should be required to teach sex education in grades 6-12 using only "comprehensive sex ed" resources, which may include undefined “age-appropriate” information on sexuality, including contraception, homosexuality, bisexuality, and Gender Identity Disorder.
16. Efforts to expand gambling with new casinos and additional slot machines do not pose a threat to families and businesses.
17. Election of judges by the people for a definite term of office is the best way to select judges.
18. Religious freedom is our most foundational freedom and deserves added protection in our state and federal constitutions.
19. Therapy for children who have unwanted same-sex attraction should be banned.
20. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
(Did not answer)
21. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a practicing Catholic who attends mass regularly and adoration almost weekly.