1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
5. Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1. The security of our country and it's people have never been so vulnerable. According to our Constitution, it's the federal government job to secure the border. We need to make sure that we secure that border NOW! 2. Obamacare (ACA) needs to be repealed in its entirety before it is fully implemented. Not only is this behemoth of a tax the first and foremost jobs killer across the United States, the federal government has no business in our personal healthcare system. Healthcare decisions are between physicians and patients only. 3. Scope and size of the government needs to be scaled back bringing the cabinet departments to only five. Those five being: State Department, Department of Justice, Department of the Treasury, Veteran's Department and most importantly, the Department of Defense. A smaller government is not only more effective and efficient, but less intrusive in the lives of American
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
As the law stands now, abortion under all circumstances is allowed. While I thoroughly disagree, I am a law-abiding citizen.
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, voters, supreme court, congress. If the Media were unbiased, I would insert them last in the order of authority, but since that is not the case, I am forced to leave that entity off the list.
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Christian and try my best to live my life making decisions of right and wrong daily.