1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry into the country.
5. Congress should repeal the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare).
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Education: The federal Government needs to stay out of education and leave it to the states. the department of education needs to be abolished. School choice should be encouraged not common core. Education is the first rung on the ladder of opportunity allowing people to move from poverty to prosperity. Good Fiscal policy: We need to stop spending money and balance the budget. Getting people to work will bring in money to pay down the deficit. Reforming our tax code with a flat or fair tax will boost our stagnate economy and create jobs. Money being held overseas by big business will be repatriated and reinvested in R&D and expansion. Pro Family policy: Because families are the economic engine that moves our economy and shapes the values of future generations it is important to protect them. We need family friendly policy that strengthens families and does not redefine them. Laws should encourage natural marriage and child rearing.
15. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Life of the mother
16. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God voters (We the people) Constitution Congress/Supreme Court
17. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Christian who believes the Bible to be the Word of God. I believe the Church has been called to engage the culture in every area of life. The Political realm is important because it sets policy--good or bad. Thus Christians must be put into positions to influence public policy so that it does not work in cross purposes against the Will of God.