1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The Foundre's limited the powers of government to three separate entities because they knew that absolute power corrupts absolutely. They tried to guard against a supreme monarchy with unlimited powers while enhancing free markets, free speech, liberty and the right to bear arms giving the people independence under a represented republic form of government.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Federal government take-over of our lands. Obama Care taken over one-sixth of our economy and the Federal agencies unbridled control over regulation and enforcement unchecked by Congress and the people.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
As a practicing Catholic, I assume the position of life of the mother or even the life of the fetus. However, with today's technology, the life of the mother is more protected than once was.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God Constitution Voters Congress Industry Supreme Court
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I'm a practicing Christian Catholic and believe in the Bible. I pray daily and consider myself very spritual. I submit myself to the will God in my daily activities and try to lead a moral life.