1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
My friends, the document in question is a product of an empirical approach. The experience of the North American colonies, and the course in particular of the English Civil War, disestablished both Church and the divine right of kings. That is why they delimited the powers of church and executive; to continue the so-called (unwritten) "British Constitution".
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
U.S. wars: important to me because of my membership in the human race. Corporate control of U.S. politics: the country cannot continue to drift toward endless war for control of Middle East oil. Perhaps if corporate control did not involve interventions abroad, first in the Gulf of Mexico and since 1898 over the globe, it would be tolerable. But it does and it is not. Healthcare as a human right: see the answer to the first of the above.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Rape or incest.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
Constitution, Voters, Congress/Supreme Court (in a tie)
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe myself to have a spiritual life.