1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. The federal government should establish nationwide standards (such as Common Core) for high-school graduation.
15. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Greed, corruption, power and need for control.
16. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
The top issue must be Obamacare and the total control over our liberty that will result from it. The government will decide who will get what care and who will be denied. If they refuse to take care of our veterans they will never take care of the rest of us. The only way out of our massive debt is a robust economy and Obamacare will prevent that. The takeover of our children's classrooms will have a disastrous effect on our children if not stopped. The third is a tie. I believe in the 2nd Amendment for all. I carry everyday because it is my right as stated in the Bill of Rights, to. This and other rights have been eroded and must be restored. The more urgent issue though is our weakened stature on the world stage of foreign policy. The drawdown of our military while WE ARE STILL FIGHTING A WAR WITH 35,000 TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN is appalling. I raised two Marines, one enlisted, one officer.
17. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
There is one anomoly called Potter's Syndrome where the baby does not have organs. That is the only case.
18. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Voters, Constitution, Congress, Supreme Court
19. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am Catholic. I am pro life. My husband and I have been married thirty years and we have five children. I stayed home for 19 years to raise them while my husband pursued his medical degree and the practice of GYN/OB. We took our children to the wakes of our military men and women killed in action. We wanted them to live grateful lives. Our oldest son worked for three years for the DOD at Fort Meade and recently started in the private sector. Our second son recently completed five years in the USMC, enlisted. Daughter Meaghan is a 2nd Lt in the USMC and we have two sons still in undergrad. Our lives have been devoted to our God, our family and our community and country. Nine years on the radio allowed me to help many people in Western New York who reached out for help. Our children carry on what they have learned in our home growing up.