1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The British monarchy abused its power by violating American's God-given rights. Additionally, the founders wanted to craft branches that balanced minority rights and majority representation as well as check themselves.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
1) Our national debt is on pace to make us a second-rate power and will strangle our international power. We need to reform entitlements and wasteful spending and move towards a balanced budget amendment. 2) The Affordable Care Act is dangerous to our healthcare system and our economy, so it must be repealed. 3) Our tax code is stifling competitiveness with other world powers and is in desperate need of reform.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I believe the only exception should be the life of the mother. I have been endorsed by Georgia Right to Life.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a Christian and believe the Bible is word of God. God is the central figure in my life.