1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
Parents, the School and the State with financial h
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes, abortion should be allowed for rape, incest, and health of the mother to be decided by the couple. Also, abortion by a "couples decision" to terminate a pregnancy based on the knowledge of an incurable mental or physical disease/impairment within a limited time period.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
One would hope that decisions made by the below institutions would use Christian ethics in their authority, except in reference to the Constitution Constitution Supreme Court Congress State Laws Local Law Enforcement Parents
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
History Their education English Law and its tyranny Lack of religious and individual freedom Christian Religion and the Bible No specific order, each forefather probably had a different order of importance but it was also a team effort with specific individual expertizes
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
No Church of Civic Leadership Political Position: US Representative (only, no higher) Louisiana State Legislature (maybe) Education: JAN 90 TO JULY 92 LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY, Ruston, Louisiana BS Degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (EET). MAR 89 TO JULY 89 KESSLER AIR FORCE BASE, Biloxi, Mississippi Computer-Communications Maintenance Officer - AFSC 33S3 (4945B) SEPT 84 TO AUG 87 UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS, New Orleans, Louisiana BA Degree in General Studies, Minor: History. Nov 73 To Nov 77 U.S. Marine Corps Active Duty, Enlisted Sgt/Radio Battalion Marine/ELINT Operator- Top Secret Clearance 1980 to 1999 Louisiana Air National Guard (Retired from Guard) 8 years Enlisted, TSgt and Team Chief; 10 years Communication Officer; Captain End
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Have made contribution to Children's Hospital Volunteered to coach 9-10 year old baseball team (one season and will do more coaching when I retire) Volunteered with the Red Cross in Baton Rouge during Katrina
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
No endorsements Political newcomer