1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Yes -- Insest, rape and life/health of mother
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Congress, Supreme court, Voters
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Their belief that the constitution should protect the rights of all citizens. That it should provide a power to the citizen that they will not be infringed upon by the governing bodies. That the Governing bodies would be subject to the will of the citizen and not the other way around.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Public High School EUI Associate degree in electrical engineering
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
Community Bible Church -- sound Lighting and recording. Voice of wetlands -- Marsh Restoration project display. red cross repair of neighbers property after storms
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
freinds, Family, co workers