1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and is the key to national prosperity.
2. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
3. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
4. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
5. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
6. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
7. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. U.S. disarmament entailed in President Obama’s defense budget cuts will endanger our national security.
10. Pure democracy is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
11. Who has the primary responsibility to be sure children are properly educated?
12. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
This is such a difficult subject, First of all I feel that the Federal government has no place in this issue at all. I personally know a woman who was raped and chose to allow the baby to have life. I had the honor of teaching her child piano and guitar for several years. She was one of the most talented singer/song writers I have ever met. My life would have been less fulfilled had I not had this experience. This is between the mother and her God. I would strongly pray that every human be given the chance of life. Many don't realize that countless people are waiting and praying for a child to adopt. I am in favor of PR campaigns to make it "cool" to choose life and adoption.
13. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God, Constitution, Supreme Court, Congress
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
Self intrest, human nature lacks the discipline necessary to maintain the privileges of the powers granted to them.
15. Please list your educational, military and vocational history, and any church and civic leadership positions held, and political positions held or sought.
Electronic Engineering degree. I am seeking to represent congressional district 1 in New Orleans, Louisiana
16. What charitable, educational, religious, or political organizations have you been affiliated with as a member, contributor, or volunteer?
I have donated gift certificates to every charitable organization that has ever walked in my place of business for decades.
17. Please list the six (6) most important endorsements you have received from groups or individuals.
Hundreds of people who believe in LIBERTY!