1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
That generation was Bible principles oriented.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
(1) S/S should be at age 60 as in France. None of federal elected officials possess a degree in Geriatrics and grossly wrong that people live longer. (2) The Nobummer Care has ruptured the financial budget of every day folks and needs repealed. Why did America not copy the European/Israel medical coverage? (3) English sole primary language otherwise hostility will occur within America society and enforce immigration laws ('Those who enter this country illegally have broken the law,": Joyce Lyn Elder.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
First of all the World is not a Theocratic Government. God destroyed entire civilization and pregnant women included. The decision for abortion IMO is left to the conscious of the women. Why Sterilization is Never mentioned as a preventative measure baffles me. One preserves their independence and only responsible for themselves.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
your question is ambiguous .
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
First recorded in Leviticus chapter 19, "Love (respect) your neighbor as yourself and quoted by ambassador, J.C. at Matt 22:39, is my foundation viewpoint even before I actually sow the scripture and my parents attended church perhaps 4 times though as I advanced in years attended various religions briefly and believe the Bible important guide to human relationship bond.