1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
The power of government is divided into three branches so that each one can focus on a specific task for which it was designed. However there is always a chance that branch can become out of control and so there is the checks and balances system to keep each branch in control.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
ObamaCare - It endangers our future because it is too expensive. Protecting our Boarders - We need to stop illegal immigration. Our National Debt - We are 17+ trillion in debt.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
Only in instances to save the life of the mother.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
God,Voters, Constitution, Supreme Court, Congress - the rest do not matter in for purposes of authority.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I believe God is our Lord and Jesus is our Savior. If we believe in Jesus, by His grace, we shall have everlasting life.