1. Free enterprise and the right to private property turn mankind's natural self interest into the fairest and most productive economic system there is, and are the key to national prosperity.
2. It is the government’s responsibility to be sure everyone has health care and a livable income.
3. The United States must maintain a nuclear arsenal that is safe, reliable, modern and numerically superior to those of potential adversaries.
4. Government should enforce laws designed to protect the border and to prevent illegal entry of persons into the country.
5. The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) should be repealed by Congress.
6. Human life begins at conception and deserves legal protection at every stage until natural death.
7. Marriage is a union of one man and one woman. No government has the authority to alter this definition.
8. Efforts to bring Islamic law (shariah) to America do not pose a threat to our country and its Constitution.
9. Judeo-Christian values established a framework of morality which permitted our system of limited government.
10. Governments should pay to develop wind and solar energy solutions when these are not economically feasible.
11. More restrictive gun control laws are needed now to protect public safety.
12. The founders established pure democracy in the Constitution because they believed that it is the best form of government to ensure the safety and equitable treatment of all citizens.
13. People should be able to vote without photo identification.
14. What in the nature of mankind caused America’s Founders to carefully define, separate, and limit powers within the Constitution?
To be free and to keep us from ever living under a Monarchy, which would ensure our ability to remain a free people. We must begin once again to obey the Constitution. Too many elected officials choose to ignore it.
15. Briefly list three (3) political or legislative issues of most concern to you, and explain why each is important to you.
Privacy. We must uphold our 4th amendment right to our personal privacy. Gun Rights. We must defend our 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms. The 2nd amendment is about tyranny, it is not about hunting. National Debt. The borrower is servant to the lender. We need to be a debt free Government and a debt free nation.
16. Should abortion be allowed under extenuating circumstances? If so, what circumstances?
I am not sure what circumstance would justify killing a baby.
17. Based on the Declaration of Independence and the U.S. Constitution, please arrange the following entities, starting with the highest source of authority, and continue the list in descending order of authority, skipping any that do not apply: Academia, Congress, Constitution, God, Industry, Media, Professional Sports, Supreme Court, Voters.
18. Briefly describe your spiritual beliefs and values.
I am a born again Christian. I attend The Journey Christian Fellowship (an Evangelical Christian Church) where I serve as a Deacon.